* After careful consideration of the serious influence of COVID-19 worldwide, APSIPA ASC 2021 organizing committee has decided to hold this conference as a hybrid in-person/online event to encourage many more people to participate in APSIPA ASC 2021 in safe.
Deadline for Author Registration: October 1, 2021
Deadline for Application for Onsite Participation: December 3, 2021
*All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time.
*All payment must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY).
*10% consumption tax is included.
* Author Rate for all of the following papers: Regular Sessions, Special Sessions, and Research Abstracts.
Until October 1, 2021
|Author Registration (Member*1)||40,000 JPY|
|Author Registration (Non-Member)||50,000 JPY|
|Onsite Participation Fee
*For participants who are willing to attend the onsite meeting, this additional registration is MANDATORY. The maximum number of onsite participants is subject to the pandemic situation. The additional registration for onsite participation will be announced at the end of October.
Until December 17, 2021
|Full Registration (Member*1)||10,000 JPY|
|Full Registration (Non-Member)||15,000 JPY|
|Student Registration (Member*1)||0 JPY|
|Student Registration (Non-Member)||5,000 JPY|
|Onsite Participation Fee
*For participants who are willing to attend the onsite meeting, this additional registration is MANDATORY. The maximum number of onsite participants is subject to the pandemic situation.
*1. Member registration is applicable to:
- - the author who has a membership of either APSIPA or IEICE-ESS (not applicable to the IEICE-ISS member).
- - the non-author who has a membership of either APSIPA, IEICE-ESS or IEICE-ISS.
Papers to be presented at the conference, authors should meet the following conditions:
- Accepted papers must be registered by at least one full registration on or before October 1, 2021 in order to be published in the conference proceedings.
- Authors should register in one of the registration categories of Author Rate.
- Each Author Registration can cover at most his/her TWO papers.
Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of the conference. Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID or student certificate letter from their supervisors via online registration form. Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job.
For Online Participants
For those who registered after December 9, please note that it may take some time to set up access rights to the online conference viewing system.
It is recommended that you register by December 5.
Notice to domestic participants only
The registration of Onsite Participation will open on November 1st.
Onsite Participation Fee: 10,000 JPY
*This is an option. Please be sure to complete full registration if you are attending the conference, whether you are coming to the conference venue or not.
Registration period (JST)
For those registered in the Author category: November 1 to November 11
For those registered in the Non-Author category: November 12 to December 3
- - The number of participants on site is limited. Applications will be closed when capacity is reached.
- - Please be sure to read the following PDF before coming to the venue.
Request for prevention of COVID-19(PDF)
How to register
- Log in to your registration account from the link below.
- Click "Edit" button.
- Check "Yes" to the question "Would you like to attend the conference on the onsite?"
Check either the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or the Negative Certificate.
If you checked Vaccination Certificate, please upload the certificate.
Then select "Onsite Participation Fee: 10,000 JPY" and click "Next" button.
Sample of COVID-19 vaccination certificate (新型コロナウイルスワクチン予防接種済証サンプル)
Find a sample Negative Certificate for COVID-19 from the following link.
- Press "Complete" button and press "to Main Menu" button.
- At the Main Menu screen, press "Payment" tub.
- Click the "Proceed" button at the bottom and enter your credit card information on the next screen to complete the payment.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard,
Diners Club, AMEX or JCB).
A receipt can be downloaded from your registration account.
After you complete online registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the APSIPA ASC 2021 conference. The 'no-show' papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings.
The registration fee is non-refundable for any reasons.
If the conference is cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the registration fee will not be refunded, but in this case, all accepted papers will be listed in IEEE Xplore.
However, the Onsite Participation Fee may be refunded only if the conference is no longer held on-site due to safety reasons.
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
Registration Office of APSIPA ASC2021
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]